Wednesday, March 23, 2011

M.I.A

Sorry I have been M.I.A for a week. It is the GoldMedal basketball tournament so aside from watching games and hanging out with friends and Gerald's family I'm just trying to get through all my homework right now. I haven't cooked anything special or really worth blogging about. Saturday I made a yummy breakfast of egg beaters, chopped onion, peppers, spinach and garlic and some bacon. I also cooked some chicken breast in the crock pot (not recommended because it dries out!). I chopped it up and made a chicken salad for sandwiches with it. I stirred in some Greek yogurt, lots of mustard, onions, pickles and Mrs. Dash. We gobbled it up with the grain sprouted bread we're addicted to. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we ate with friends/family. I did well limiting my portions even though not all the food was healthy. However, I have to confess that I did have a piece of cheesecake and REALLY enjoyed it!
Anyway, the bball tournament is over Saturday and things should be back to normal by Sunday....so look for blog updates next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment