Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another day of not cooking

My boyfriend's friend is in town so he cooked tonight. He made gingered deer meat and rice. I skipped on the rice and had leftover quinoa instead. I also made some brussel sprouts and ate some leftover broccoli salad from this weekend. Today wasn't a great day for eating because I was in a meeting ALLLLLLLLL day! Lunch was catered so I didn't have much of a choice. They had turkey sandwiches on a croissant with chips and canned peaches...so not thrilled about that! I ate half of the croissant sandwich and the turkey and tomato off the other half. I skipped the chips but ate the peaches. I only drank one bottle of water throughout the day and now I feel like crap! I'm used to refilling my 24oz bottle about 4 times during a normal workday so I'm definitely feeling the missing hydration. Here's hoping that tomorrow goes better and I get back on track! I know I could have done much worse, but I'm just disappointed that I didn't eat as well as I could have today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey M Great job today with working with what you had on hand. Skipping the temptation to eat chips was so great! I am proud of you. Give yourself a non-food reward at some point so you feel like all your hard work is not going to waste.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete